[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Tuzing fórum • Zobrazit téma - Retro Jordans 11-Wzd827Hermes Replica Bags
Právě je pon 22. led 2018 10:27:34

Všechny časy jsou v UTC

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Retro Jordans 11-Wzd827Hermes Replica Bags
PříspěvekNapsal: sob 19. srp 2017 18:39:21 
Vesnický Lepič
Vesnický Lepič

There has been so much controversy surrounding the private life of the image the public has set up as one of the greatest conglomerates in the world. I am sure that even this story will add to the scrutiny that is already vibrating in his life,, but I have always believed in truth,, and at times truth sets you free. My actions and words concerning Michael have been misunderstood and misconstrued. Not only from my own peers,, but from his associates as well. I have been told in so many words that that my presence in his life is not welcomed. I was even pulled aside on my former job because of an untruth that I was following Mr. Jordan around as he worked out in a gym in Washington DC. I was threatened by the gym’s management and human resource staff that if I didn’t stay away from him that I would be fired on the spot. I had to literally sign a paper stating that I would remain aloof from Mr. Jordan while he was present in the gym. I questioned an associate of his about the matter,, and in turn was told that he nor Mr. Jordan had anything to do with it. I was very offended when he told me that Mr.
相关的主题文章:

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC